Friday 20 June 2008

London Elektricity in Birmingham

Tonight yo! Maaaan, I can't wait for this. I've been a fan of Tony Colman and Hospital for ages now, considering how long it's been since a LE set, I'm anticipating some huge tunes tonight. Of course there will be big tunes from his forthcoming release, but hopefully some stuff from Power Ballads too. Danny Byrd also appearing in support of his "Supersized" release, this guy smashes it, can't wait to hear his set too.

It's a rare occassion tonight, the whole crew out for one last rave for a while. With Appleblim and a pretty good support of dubstep poolside, tonight is going to be big.
Off to set the decks up now for tonights pre-drinking and mixing antics round Jons...oh my Komonazmuk promo came through this morning, such a sick producer, these tunes are dope! Big up the hench crew time after time!

I'm out. Peace!

No comments: