Tuesday 17 June 2008

Excitement is in the air

Let me just start off by apoligising for being so lazy with my posts, I'm going to step up my game I assure you! Let me begin:

Maaaaan I'm so stoked right now! On Monday (23rd), I fly out to Australia. Like, I haven't been on a plane in years, atleast 4 or 5 years. I'll be off on a 24hour journey, to meet someone very special to me. Oh boy, mega mega excited dudes!! My journey shall take me to Brisbane, where I'll be spending my summer in Salisbury, with my girl Ja-ca-lyn! Nothing but relaxing, partying, exploring and living life. Photos will be up here on a regular basis for all who reads, believe me I intend to keep everyone updated with my adventures. Arghhhhh!!!

Currently watching the Italy v France game with my boy spence, whom shall also be setting foot on Australian land towards the end of July. Oh, I will also be meeting my sister, who I haven't seen for like 10months, for a joint celebration of our 21st birthday on the 5th July. OH BOY!!! If someone were to predict this would be happening to me when I was waving goodbye to my sis last august, I would have laughed.

Some plans for my trip:

Byron Bay
Outback adventures
Goon!
Trip to Jac's Momma's house!
Trip to Jac's Nana's place!
Sigur Ros in Melbourne?
Loefah, yes, he's touring Australia when I'm there. Raving in Aus! Unreal man!

plus many many more crazy and enthralling adventures, brahhhhhh!!

I'm not so sure if this blog makes much sense, I'm just so damn excited yo!

Favourite tunes/producers/records at the moment:

DJ Nobody - Blankblue / Western Water Mix Vol.2
Danny Byrd - Supersized EP
Darkstar - Need You
Gregor Samsa - Rest
London Elektricity - Everything forthcoming on Syncopated City man!!
Loefah - His entire back catalogue! Suuuuuub bass
Clouds - Under the dancing feet/worms 12"
Sukh Knight - Born Invincible EP
Jakes - Hench 02 EP
Chase and Status - new dubplate: http://www.getdarker.com/?id=5&auid=400 kiiiiiiiller!!
DJ IQ & Asaviour
Foreign Beggars / Virus Syndicate / Vex'd collaborations
Goth-Trad - Back to chill
Kode 9 and Skream

I'm sure there's more, but thats all I can think of at the moment.

Working on a new dubstep tune with my bro, got a real good trance/deep medi feel about it, with some serious sub-bass action. It's so rad working with my bro, I learn so much in-terms of improving my production skills, so much fun! This tune is gonna be big. This blog is getting big. I'm out!

Peace!

No comments: