Thursday 15 January 2009

slow good morning

Very low times indeed. Life can be a bitch. Seems the only thing that's getting me through all this fucking studying is the consumption of new records...on that note, here's what i've got lined up (when I get some money)

- New Chasing Shadows release on HENCH (by the time i get the money they will probably be all gone anyways)
- 16bit - In the death car EP
- Silkie - Skys the Limit
- Pinch - Qawwali
- Ruckspin / Quark - Sunshine/Horns promo
- Ruckspin / Quark - Miserere /Arigato
- Tunnidge - Geddeo/Facemelt
- Crissy Criss - Soap Dodger (old now but I don't have)
- Coki - Shattered/Tortured (I believe this has been repressed thankfully!)
- Ill Bill Bachelor - Choppa (forthcoming)
- Ill Bill Bachelor - I make hits
- The Grouch EP (subtrakt)
- Vesicle - Surround (forthcoming on Paradise Lost)
- Pensieri Morbidi (The Subdivision/Paradise Lost) *** DEEPEST TUNE YET.
- DMZ remix of Fat Freddy's Drop - Cays Crays (rare and I neeeeed)

I have no idea why I shared this with whoever may be reading...I'm alone in the house as usual and guess I just like talking about records instead of studying.I also have a new collaboration with my bro...release forthcoming on Andromeda Records in May. More of a hype thing!! More news on that soon.

Ok, a cup of tea is needed, then I'm going to finish this bullshit evaluation.

Missing you.

No comments: